Rubber Roller / Rubber Spreader Roller
Anar Rubtech Private Limited is having a wide experience and knowledge, being involved in the manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Rubber Roller in the world. These are regarded as the elementary accessory of almost every machines in processing. The rollers are anti-static and are free from all chemical effects. These are complete abrasion resistant and are long-lasting in nature. Our products give best printing outcomes with long lasting services and ease of operations.
Lamination Roller Goal:
- The products have diameters up to 650 mm, Length up to 8000 mm
- Printing / Impression of Rollers
- Have long Lives and services.
- Best Printing Results.
- Maximum color registrations.
- Minimum or No Chemical effects.
Printing / Impression of RollersWe achieve it by:
- Non-stick property of the roller surfaces.
- Great abrasion resistance.
- Good cut growth resistance.
- Suitable for working even in the high temperatures.
- Give grade-appropriate hardness depending on the type of printing.
- Wide range of coatings to counter chemical / solvent effort.
- Have outstanding rubber surface coats without porosity.
- Unvarying hardness all over surface within = 1 shore variation
- No run out on finished diameter with reference to bearing sizes.
Material Of Coatings
- Max. Length up to 8000 mm.
- Max. Diameter up to 650 mm.
- Outstanding rubber surface finish without porosity.
- Wide range of coating to counter chemical/solvent effect.
- Uniform hardness all over the surface within +/- 1 shore variation.
- Butyl Rubber
- Polyurathane Rubber
- Silicon Rubber
- Nitril Rubber
- EPDM Rubber
- Hard Chrome Platted
- Chlorosulphonate Rubber(HypalonR)
- Poly Chloroprene Rubber(NeopreneR)
- Adhesive Coating
- Flexo Graphic Printing
- Solventless Lamination
- Gravure Printing
- Steel Pickling
- Film/Foil Processing
- ESA Printing(Electro Statically Assisted Printing)
|Type of Coating ||Natural Rubber ||Nitrile Rubber ||Neoprene Rubber ||Hypalon Rubber ||Silicon Rubber ||Ebonite Rubber |
|Hardness ||35-85 ||30-95 ||40-95 ||40-80 ||35-75 ||100 |